Kite Premium Sweatshirt
Kite Premium Sweatshirt, High quality premium weight sweatshirt, Elasticated cuffs, neckline and waistband, Brushed fleece inner,Well padded, taped neckline for comfort, Set in sleeve styling. Ideal for corporate logo’s and very comfortable to wear, Triple stitched on all main seams for ultimate strength,
Embroidered Workwear Kite Premium Sweatshirt
|Product Colours||Navy, Black, Bottle, Royal, Red, Graphite , Burgundy, Ash, Kelly Green, Reflex Green, Orange, Pink, Yellow, Purple, Charcoal|
|Clothing Sizes||X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large, 4X-Large and 5X-Large|
|Fabric||50% polyester 50% cotton, weight 250gsm|
|Branding Methods||Embroidery or Screen Print|
All our personalised clothing have set-up charges, this will be shown when you process your order but as a general rule:
- Screen Print is £20 per colour.
- Full Colour by heat transfer is £35. (Including dye sublimation)
- Embroidery £45
Your artwork file can be uploaded when you process your order, we’ll then supply a PDF proof showing the spacing and how the artwork will look on the lanyard. We prefer EPS or vector files, but please send what you’ve and we’ll do the rest.
This website is designed to make life very easy for you, please follow the steps below.
- Step 1 – Choose your garment
- Step 2 – Select the personalisation that you require to reveal the price matrix
- “Please Note” – There is a minimum order amount of 10 garments – this can be over different sizes, colours and even garments if using the same size logo. If you require less than 10 garments please go to our No Minimum site and order there.
- Step 3 – Add each size and quantity to the “Click here to order button”, this may have to be done numerous times but the full list will be show on the order page.
- Step 4 – To complete orders click the order tab on the menu bar, you can modify the order here by adding or reducing the quantity or deleting a product. If you’ve a promotional code please add it to the “apply coupon” box on the left-hand side, the deduction will then be shown.
- Step 5 – Once you’re happy with the order, please continue to the next page to enter your details.
- Artwork – If the artwork ready, you can upload it at this point but just make sure the file name represents your organisation.
- Step 6 – Then enter payment details, if you’d like to sort this out later just click the proceed order. We offer payment by BAC’s, paypal or credit card through stripe.
- Step 7 – That’s it, just click proceed with order.
* If your order involves multiply artworks and positions please contact the team on 01865 596205 and we’ll send you a written quote.