Ladies’ Short Sleeve Stretch Top
This short sleeve, scooped neck option can best be described as simply elegant in Superior fit and finish from neck to hem and Seperate waistband at hem for an elegant, smooth finish helps to stop garment riding up with Longer, hip skimming body length to suit all shapes
|Product Colours||White, Black|
|Clothing Sizes||XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL|
|Fabric||90% Cotton, 10% Elastane|
|Fabric Weight||220g/m² (125g/m² White)|
|Branding Methods||Embroidery, Screen or digitally printed|
|Pricing||The prices shown are for embroidery with a 5,000 stitch count or less, for all other costs including clothing sizes over XL please contact the team for a quote.|
All our personalised clothing have set-up charges, this will be shown when you process your order but as a general rule:
- Screen Print is £20 per colour.
- Full Colour by heat transfer is £35. (Including dye sublimation)
- Embroidery £45
Your artwork file can be uploaded when you process your order, we’ll then supply a PDF proof showing the spacing and how the artwork will look on the lanyard. We prefer EPS or vector files, but please send what you’ve and we’ll do the rest.
This website is designed to make life very easy for you, please follow the steps below.
- Step 1 – Choose your garment
- Step 2 – Select the personalisation that you require to reveal the price matrix
- “Please Note” – There is a minimum order amount of 10 garments – this can be over different sizes, colours and even garments if using the same size logo. If you require less than 10 garments please go to our No Minimum site and order there.
- Step 3 – Add each size and quantity to the “Click here to order button”, this may have to be done numerous times but the full list will be show on the order page.
- Step 4 – To complete orders click the order tab on the menu bar, you can modify the order here by adding or reducing the quantity or deleting a product. If you’ve a promotional code please add it to the “apply coupon” box on the left-hand side, the deduction will then be shown.
- Step 5 – Once you’re happy with the order, please continue to the next page to enter your details.
- Artwork – If the artwork ready, you can upload it at this point but just make sure the file name represents your organisation.
- Step 6 – Then enter payment details, if you’d like to sort this out later just click the proceed order. We offer payment by BAC’s, paypal or credit card through stripe.
- Step 7 – That’s it, just click proceed with order.
* If your order involves multiply artworks and positions please contact the team on 01865 596205 and we’ll send you a written quote.